Sunday, December 18, 2011

Camping a Disney

The kids got a full week off of school for the Thanksgiving holiday. One of the activities we did to make the time with each other extra special was camping at Disney.

We went with some of our favorite people...The Hunter Family. While we were there we enjoyed this awesome pool...

Fort Wilderness Pool

Here we are burning our sticks to get the ready for some good ol' marshmellows! YUMMY!

By the looks of this picture, you would think we slept on top of the car. he he he he!
 Here are a couple of our "Country Condo's"...
 Here is Justin getting the fire ready...

We took the golf cart and drove it everywhere. We also went to the night time sign along. I wish I would have remembered to take more pictures.

We had a great time but I will say, the older I get the more I enjoy my own bed. :)