Monday, June 22, 2009

Cakes and more cakes!

As many of you know I like to decorate and bakes cakes for fun. Here are a few cakes I was asked to do... This is a smaller Wedding Cake done for the Young Women of our Church. A friend of mine asked me to bake this so she could demostrate that the cake is only beautiful and worthy of being eaten' if hands had not been all over it. Like the Young Woman's bodies...they are only worthy of a good Young Man if they keep themself morally clean. It was a great visual lesson and the girls enjoyed it a lot. They also enjoyed eating the cake! :)





Here is another Wedding cake I did as a wedding gift for some friends of ours daughter's wedding this month. Tiana's wedding was beautiful and everyone was very happy with the cake. I also did a Groom's cake. I had decorated starfish as a Bride and Groom. As you can probably tell it was a beach wedding. That took place at sun down.